Thursday, March 8, 2012

Neverwinter Nexus

It's not officially open yet, but it's a new place on the Nexus mods site to upload and download Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 mods. (For builders who haven't used this system, I think it has all the features you may have wished the Vault would have.)

Neverwinter Nexus

The categories aren't yet final, and the tags are yet to be decided, but it's open to uploads and downloads now. The official opening will be once it has enough mods uploaded to show.

This would be a good time for me to pretty up my NWN2 UI mods and package them for others.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, I almost forgot about the discussion about that site. Maybe I'll have a place for my NWN2 module after all, assuming I ever finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. :) And I've uploaded two of my minor interface mods now.

    ReplyDelete